domingo, 23 de maio de 2010

She stares me under the spot light. In the middle of this creep night, right between all things said and undone. I might wonder is cold outside, where the lights can’t easily turn on the darkest side inside us; I feel damn sure that is happening all over the place – people get hurt, they start to cry, some of them deserve to die and you couldn’t help anyway. But here stands this girl in front of me under the spot light and it shows me her appearance and even her soul is so clear. It’s hard to say exactly what she is doing right now, for sure she looks at me. I try to run away, at least hide my own eyes in my dirty clothes. Maybe I could be wronged and she is looking elsewhere. What is that freak light after all? Ain’t moonlight. Stop looking me asking why such things happen. I want to hold you against me and whisper all I know about life, the universe, you and me. I tell you what, say hello and I’ll walk to you. Say anything and I’ll walk to you, or tell me to go outside and be as cold as the night goes on.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário