quarta-feira, 26 de maio de 2010

Dialogue to the moon

I' m sorry not to be able to feel it all the way this might take. Not to see the great meaning this could take, but she ain't coming. I'm pretty sure what my eyes see and countless feelings I should only wonder about stands right in front of me. I could bark to you or tell one of my poems; I could spent whole night staring at you as your nearest star; I know what this moment offers to me as well as you do; but she ain't coming tonight. Probably you argue this is my very best night and might offends my discase, but she ain't coming. I should spent whole night trying to forget her fault and by the sunrise be glad I slept in your arms;

I' m sorry, she should be part of it, and I tell you what: she ain't coming... she ain't coming.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário